When you like a bit more
To work with currents up to 30A we have made special resistors which fulfil our quality requirements. Excellent long term stability, very low self heating and a maximum of independence from environmental influences define these resistors as well. All that effort so you can concentrate yourself onto your work and your measurement instrument just do what they are meant to to - their work.
Stable, robust and very precise
At every place where it is required to measure currents up to 30A , the precision current shunt should be the first choice. Independent institutes have compared the resistor with products made big names companies. In every case, our resistor was found to be better and more stable.
Typical product specifications
µΩ/Ω per K
µΩ/Ω per year
maximum voltage (Volt)
*1 Depending on CalLab
- • Aging/Drift: < 1 µΩ / Ω per year (independend from environmental influences)
- • Temperature coefficient: < 0,3 µΩ / Ω per K
- • repeating error (hysteresis): 30°C – neglectible within 20°C to 30°C
- • wide operation range from 20°C to 30°C
- • no special requirements regarding temperature
- • mechanically insensitive and completely immune to ambient pressure changes
- • No oil bath required
- • custom versions possible
- • Standard size: W 16 x H 10 x D 11,5cm
- • Weight: ca. 4,5 kg
- • Made in Germany
For more information get the datasheet here
For optimum protection while transporting we recommend our transportation box for two resistors.
Additional accessories are low thermal cables in two variants:
Where to buy
Orders in Germany a best done via dataTec, their sales and support team will be glad to assist you. vornehmen – for details you are welcome to ask us as well.
For orders from outside Germany please contact us directly.
Information about our calibration service are available here.
© wekomm engineering GmbH 2022